søndag 30. desember 2012

Happy 2013!

Happy new year folks! May this year brings the best for you :)

2012 has been a great year for me as i had my son in the last quarter of the year. He is the most precious gift i have. I look at his face and realize how much i love this little boy.

2012 has been a year that has left me with great memories and a life changing experience. Some of the highlights of this year: I became pregnant and had a lovely boy, we travelled to London for my sisters Wedding, we moved to a bigger apartment, we travelled to Pakistan.

I am not going to make any new year resolutions because i know i'm not going to follow them. But yes i have a to-do list for 2013 in my mind. One of them being to become closer to Allah, and to pray and thank him for his countless blessings. I also plan to travel a bit more this year.

What are your 2013 plans?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar