tirsdag 4. desember 2012

I'm back!

Yes i'm finally back on updating this blog after a long time. The baby is here as you may know, and he is almost 3 months old. He is the cutest thing on this planet. Had a few bad days in the beginning but now we are in a routine, he sleeps well at night with 2 naps during the day. Things are turning out to be great. He has started smiling, talking and grabbing onto stuff. We are going back home in a week, so looking forward to it. It will be LO's first visit meeting the Grandma and cousins.

I have started a private blog as well, where i spend more time. The basic purpose of it is to keep a track of LO's development, milestones and activities. Its mostly full of pictures so dont want to open it up for everyone except family. I might have a book printed of it after years for my son to read.

But i hope to update this blog as well. I will be back with more DIY's :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar